Located in northern Wisconsin, the Lincoln Community Forest is a community and regional asset. The Lincoln Community Forest is 396 acres of wild and scenic forest in Bayfield County's Town of Lincoln. Formerly owned by Plum Creek Timber Company, the forest was acquired by the Bayfield Regional Conservancy in December 2012 to conserve its natural and scenic values, and to provide the public with nature-based recreation opportunities. Highlights of the forest include:
- Open for hunting, fishing, hiking, cross country skiing and trapping.
- Two miles of stream frontage on the Marengo River
- Seepage lake and surrounding wetland, totaling 19 acres
- 3 1/2 miles of non-motorized trails
- A mixed hardwood and conifer forest that houses diverse and important wildlife
- Beautiful and rugged terrain of high bluffs and deep valleys.