Roland Wolff, Mark Dryer, Ned Zuelsdorff, Joe Zirn, Paul Matteoni, Karen Matteoni, Glen Bennington, Ed Johnston, Teri Isaac, Jean Hansen, Jack Wichita, Ed Isaac (not pictured)
Kelly KcKnight, Dan Bloomquist, Bob Rice, Kim Sturm, Mark Belknap, Glen Bennington, Jeff Dryer, Mark Dryer (not pictured), Bob Durfey (not pictured)
Sponsor & plaque wording.
- Jean Hansen & Joe Zirn. Martha & Martin Arrhenius. Family. 1888-1919. 80 acres of forest was part of their 160 acre Homestead. This was their home.
- Mark & Pam Dryer. In appreciation of Ellen Kwiatkowski (BRC). Her passion & expertise made the Lincoln Community Forest possible.
- Birgit & Roland Wolff. ’Sit, Relax, Enjoy, Breathe deeply, Listen to the Silence, Give thanks’.
- Anonymous (no plaque)
- Bruce Sibbald. The Sibbald Family. Homesteaded Lincoln Township 1895
- Bob Durfey. Alison Durfey. 1969-1992. Killed by 5 time drunk driver. RIP. Happy Trails. Love Ya Dad
- Ed Johnston. (no plaque)
- Robert Erdman. ‘If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere’. Vincent Van Gogh
- Robert Erdman. ‘Wherever you stand be the soul of that place’. Rumi
- Donated by The Wild Rivers Chapter Of Trout Unlimited. 2015